<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 0.15 out of 10
Time During Lunch: Short

Forgot to put up some xmas pics, haven't been on the computer, been watching movies (ugh):

YumYum, all done.
I busted an Alton Brown Turkey that my coworker hijacked, and then passed onto me. We had a honeybaked ham and the usual dindin items.


Silly Cat likes!


Santa gave sent us a fireplace heater! I spray painted it with some oven bake finish type stuff and lit the fire! I think the thing works ok, we need to move it a little and see what we get.

Got some nifty gifts, cast iron dutch oven, some Combos Snacks, a shirt, and a nifty ethernet / 802.11 wifi HP All-In-One. Woot! Merry Christmas!

Now this is nifty!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?