<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 0.25 out of 10
Time During Lunch: Medium

Yesterday i went to the dentist for a check up, the odd thing was once i scheduled my time to go in the week before, i get this dull pain in my jaw. It went away until yesterday, it comes back. What a perfect time to tell my dentist. So i do, and he finds that one of my wisdom teeth which had a filling on it, must have decayed off from around it. Lovely, so a reschedule for today to take care of it.
Well out comes the drill and with minimal drilling my dentist looks at me and says, have you felt and other pain other than yesterday and the week before? I tell him no, why? He tells me that the decay isn't wide but deep, so deep he can see the nerves. Hes always made fun of it being time for me to be unwisened, but never does it. Now its becoming more reality. Back in my youth i'd like to keep it all, but with it being real hard to keep clean, i'm not as sure anymore. Its only that one tooth thats bad, the others are ok, and i've focused on cleaning the back forever now. So he decides to seal it one last time, if it goes, then thats it. Its ok, my wisdom has been dwindling for a while now, and age has not made up for it, yet..

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?