<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Dream: This one is more action movie styled.

I dreamt that i was in a 'training' where it was located at a power plant. The training involved a bunch of us with rifles loaded with 'paint bullets' and all the gear. The mission was something to the effect of 'there are signs of a pending attack on the power plant, protect the plant from terrorists / attackers.' Sure, so one team plays the baddies and we play the goodies and off we go. Lo and behold the baddies were in on it for real and were shooting with live ammo. So we run around and people are starting to take hits, but we didn't know if it was real or not as we hear of the skirmishes on the radio. I see a few baddies and i engage, next thing i know i get shot in the shoulder and i go down. The baddies think that was that for me, but i creep off, use my cell, since i can't on radio and look for live ammo. I find a good guy and he looks at my would and tells me, that they have some armor piercing stuff thats real bad, he saw one guy take it in the heart and that was that for him. Count yourself lucky, riight.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?