<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 16, 2008

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 0.25 out of 10
Time During Lunch: Medium

A coworker today came in with her DS Lite with problems that she thought may have came from the R4 DS chip. I thought it might have been some odd firmware, so it was updated, but didnt' work. I tried her R4 in my DS and it did work, so i tried my R4 into her DS and it didn't. I had a feeling it was hardware, maybe the pins aren't touching, maybe the r4 contacts are bad. I was about to just shrug n say too bad so sad when i peered into the Slot-1 socket and saw 2 bent pins. Lovely, how do you fix that, with my ultimate weapon, the unbent paperclip. I have fixed so many things with the unbent paperclip that i have at least one on my desk. I kinda bent them back to a more respectable angle and carefully put the r4 in and ding! it works.


8:07Pm


8:41Pm

I like Wednesdays with the fluffie clouds but these are good too, a cloudless sunset. I did another time lapse yesterday and rendered it today. it looks the same, sorta, so i'm not going to post it up, all i need now is some sorta fog scenario, like thats hard to get.

----------------
Now playing: Sarah McLachlan - Black n White
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?