<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 0.25 out of 10
Time During Lunch: Medium

I had an interesting dream involving a mash of reality and gaming. All i remember was being in a water balloon fight. And in order to get your balloon, there was an icon of the said balloon above my head filling up with water. Once its ready you can grab it physically and chuck it to your hearts desire. That dream came outta nowhere.

I had to dump my Hyphy Juice Bottle, the oldschool Nalgene for a BPA-free Nalgene Everyday. Oooo! Maybe this may cure my Alzheimer's. But my pimp Nalgene, what am i to do with it? Its usually sitting here next to the computer, ready to be drank. I think it should be ok, it doesn't go through the rapid heating and cooling as my work Nalgene, which i hear was one of the ways to get BPA leaked.

This is where the holy knight in Indiana Jones says: Chooose Wisely..


and with the bad economy and everybody being part of the broke folk possee, this is the ultimate burger mod:


Man things are getting bad, even people are stealing grease for bio-diesel!


----------------
Now playing: George Winston - You're in Love, Charlie Brown
via FoxyTunes

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?