<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 0.2 out of 10
Time During Lunch: Medium

At work i binged up my pinky finger on my shooting hand (gasp!), i thought i just bumped my pinky against something. Well i look and its bleeding and half the nail is cut off, weak! Now it hurts annoyingly, so what do i do?
Go install a second chainring on my road bike as well as a front derailleur. I come to find that this single speed front is actually a triple-ring. So i coulda got an appropriate 3-speed derailleur instead of a 2-speed on ebay for 20$. But oh well, i never use the small chainring anymore. I wouldn't even know how to gear it. Right now i'm on a 42/53 toothed setup, i couldn't find any cheap large toothed chainrings on ebay, 15$ for this one! Now give me some 180mm length crankarms, that'll work me. A 42T is the largest ring on my mountain bikes. What a difference 10 pounds of metal and 5inches of suspension does to your gearing.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?