<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 14, 2008

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 0.2 out of 10
Time During Lunch: Medium

Things occuring here n there..
I awoken to an undescernable dream involving conversation. What kinda dreams are these? I also awake to sore shoulders and right calf, its only light to moderate soreness. I decide to ride to work and somehow the rear derailuer cable loosened, so i'm riding uphill on 3rd gear. I survive that and during work i smash my glasses in half, by cleaning them!

They just snapped, hows that for bendable titanium? Its kinda neat though that i have equally sized monoculars. A little artsy looking too. These glasses were purchased for 108$ at Optical4less.com, its a decent site from Hong Kong, but arrival time is about 2 weeks. I've also heard of Zenni Optical which i just found out is based here in San Rafael. They sport the 8$ glasses with 5$ shipping. I find another pair of bendable titanium with transition lenses. Similarly configured shipped for 65$! Madness! So for now i'm stuck with my Versaces, oh well, woe is i.

----------------
Now playing: The Mamas & The Papas - Monday Monday
via FoxyTunes

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?