<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1st mobile post. Main reason: I'm too lazy to boot up the computer.

I had some crazy dream: I was working at some crazy unknown place for overtime and fluffielady calls me to say that her water broke. I just ditch wherever I was at and left for home. I get home and fluffielady was just sitting chilling around. I ask of we should go to the hospital. She says nah, let's go to the cafe. So we go to some cafe on this crazy steep hill. I'm trucking around and still wonder if we should be heading out. Right then a supervisor finds me and tells me to sign the overtime sheet. I do then I awaken. Man..

We headed to our second ultrasound and it was a pretty fast one. It was more like a check up on certain things. Our result is a totally average baby. 50-percentile on everything, weight, height, even heartrate.
Tis all good.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?