<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 18, 2008

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 0.75 out of 10
Time During Lunch: Medium

This time riding up the hill to work i started huffing and puffing again, but i realized that i just gave double red. The ride was sorta tough but not chest paining like last blood letting. So am i more fit?

That was the road bike, the moto somehow decided to break my sideways license plate mount. I didn't know my plate was messed up until i did a right leaning curve and hearing scraping noises. Unexpected noises = somethings up. I'm thinking great, what now. I look to the rear right and see my license plate dangling. Lovely. I decide to drill another hole into a thicker part of the mount, but what does this do to me? It makes the bolt too short to reach. Why is life like this? Venture to the hardware shop down the hill. 81 cents later a M8 x 60mm 1.25pitch bolt cures all. For now.

Time for some dindins with my uncle. 8:30pm dinner?! man..

----------------
Now playing: Vivaldi - Winter - Allegro
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?