<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 04, 2008

Level Of Difficulty at Work: .75 out of 10
Time During Lunch: None

Dream:
I don't know if i was watching the dream or i was in the dream, but my dream was a Law and Order: SVU episode. I don't even watch this show much. But there are two main characters detective Benson and Stabler. The episode was about trying to spy on the two to see if they were becoming a couple which means infidelity to Stabler's family. I did hear the Law and Order sounds, which is kinda neat. The only thing i do remember is that the found out that they were being spied on when they noticed a whole section of their patrol car was hiding someone. My dreams are getting really weird.

Today is Delilah's Birthday! Weee! a whole 10 years ago i managed to drive a manual transmission car from palo alto to san francisco. Sweet! I have some cosmetic plans for her, shes got some sagging and age spots and stickers of a place that hasn't existed in a few years (the brick n mortar store).

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?