<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Level Of Difficulty at Work: .75 out of 10
Time During Lunch: Medium

The moto was making some thunking noises, at first it might be my gearbox. Then i thought it was the clutch. Then i realize that my chain is all messed up. I need to take care of the chain more but it's been 17k miles since it's installation. I decide to degrease and lube the chain. As i'm degreasing, i notice the rear sprocket has a few chipped teeth. This is not a good sign, so i call up werkstatt and schedule an appointment. I did buy a chain when the moto reached 32k miles. Ahh yea funfun.

i can see why the iphone is something business folk wouldn't like. Currently theres no way on an stock iphone to save files into a certain location. Also on the stock mail program theres no way to search for email address or title. I had to use the google app to use the search functions. It needs a word processor or office suite. The jailbroken version has installers that remind me of those for linux. I can see OpenOffice apps, since the iphone is linux in camo.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?