<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 20, 2007

i'm just slightly sore, and it's always my shoulders when i board. How odd.

Dreamtime: I dreamt that Roz, me, some others had some contest to see who can play Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor the best on piano. i think the best is Vanessa Mae on violin, but thats just me.


Another dream i had 2 days ago but forgot till now was a fun dream (!?), if thats possible, it'll be my first fun dream. I dreamt that somehow it's this giant city event and we were all on a hilly grassy park. There were a good sized amount of people just hanging out, then the games began. It was like playing tag but in order to tag someone you had to point your fingers at the person as if it was a gun say 'pow pow, bang bang, budda budda (like in Punisher Comic books)' and then chase them around. it was kinda neat, kinda odd, yet everybody there was having fun, giggling and laughing. Adults acting like children, how odd is that?

Today my stacking kit comes for the washer and dryer. Afterwards Fluffielady has some dance team event in Alameda. funfun!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?