<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 21, 2008

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 0.25 out of 10
Time During Lunch: Medium


12 Pic Pano Stitch out my master bedroom. 190 degree view it says..

I had some time after work to run around Twin peaks. I have 2.5 different panoramics, one at the tourist spot, which took 55 shots, i moved to the side and took an additional 22, and the Hugin Stitching program noted 'possible movement.' The other panoramic is from the top of the southern peak of twin peaks. I did a 55 pic pano stitch and it took quite a while to process. I will do the 77 pic stitch, i got half way and it's 10:30pm. I will resume tommorrow, i should leave it on all night but i don't think i need that much time. Maybe if it took 1.5 hrs to go halfway. The 55 should be nice, it's an actual 360 degree shot, hopefully.
One other thing i did, since it was blustery and windy was try to hover with my jacket over my head like a parachute. Yea, i probably looked like a dufus on the top of twin peaks hopping around but with the winds blasting and then slowing it only worked once. And that one time was a feeble slowing descent, which still worked for me. I don't think i qualify to hover, but slowing down on a jump was good enough. It was kinda cold as well. Hopefully tommorrow it'll be up.
I filled up at $4.19 for supreme, i missed the 15$ mark by 20cents. I don't think its something to celebrate though.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?