<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dream:
a few days ago i dreamt that i was driving delilah around. All i remember after that was making a left turn. Can anybody decypher that one?

Today fluffielady and i decided to visit the westlake shopping center. Especially to Linens and things, most things were 50% off, and there wasn't much there. So my advice is, if you have a King or Cal. King sized bed, you have quite a selection of sheets available. And if you want towels and some plates, they too are 50% off. Fluffielady was looking for a bedskirt and found one. Bedskirts, what are they for?
Shopped around, the place was pretty packed. It was a whole lot different before the remodeling.

Cleaned up the house a bit, we need to take on my room and see what we can compactorize. Its going to be fun, the trick is to take a section at a time, or it'll overwhelm you..

Finished The WitchBlade Anime Series. Typical love conquers all ending. This time it's about a moms love to her children. You need to be in the know or else it'll be just like the Matrix 3 ending. People go *wha?*

I gotz the iphone to 2.0.1, first time, i accidentally got itunes to put back the settings. It looked like it worked but the email got buggy, i couldn't modify or delete my mail settings. So i had to reflash again. It does seem a little faster than 2.0

Oh yes, i forgot to put my latest of Toasty Productions. First-Person (bicycle) view heading down O'Shaugnhessy Road from Portola. I recorded my way up Teresita Blvd. but it was lame, unless you want to see some uphill uphill. Quite nifty what this Canon SD450 can do.

The mount is so secure that it shows every bump on the road that i hit. And it shows how messed up the streets are in SF. Thats why i bought a dual suspension in the first place. Hmmz, maybe i should install the camera on my downhill bike and see the difference.
But by doing this route, my commute has been extended from 3.8 miles round-trip to 6.2. Not bad, i need something more to go with, and with cars behind me, it entices me to pedal a little faster.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?