<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 1 out of 10
NapTime: Medium

Today i redished my rear wheel on the trek roadie. I think the driveside was too close to the center of the rim. Causing the chainline angle to be off and causing silly chain hopping sillyness. 1/2 turn of the nipples, lets see if that'll work..

I bought a Kingston 16GB 133x for the 7D and it writes and reads slower then the Standard Kingston 2GB (80x?). When the camera is started it takes some time (a few seconds) to figure out how many snapshots i have left. While the 2GB is instant. I just did a test where taking up the buffer of 9 shots it took 18.5 seconds on the 2gb but 1minute 34.5 seconds on the 16. Whats up with that?

I had 2 dreams as well:
1) I was teaching people either how to drive or shoot.
2) I just forgot.. dangit!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?